Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hairstyling: My hair is falling out!!, educated guess, bad shape - Hair Falling Out

Hairstyling: My hair is falling out!!, educated guess, bad shape - Hair Falling Out,

,Hairstyling: My hair is falling out!!, educated guess, bad shape - Hair Falling Out

After 7 or 8 years of dying my hair black, I decided to try and go back to my natural brown color . . well I bleached my hair tonight, and after it not taking completely, don't ask me what made me do it, but I bleached it again . . I am sure with out doubt that this is one of the worst things I could of possibly done . . after the second bleach, I dried my hair, and then applied the brown hair dye . . . everything was fine, color came out ok, but as I started to dry my hair I noticed that it was

You may like some more:

hair falling out reviews

,Hairstyling: My hair is falling out!!, educated guess, bad shape - Hair Falling Out

No comments:

Post a Comment